A premier leader in the packaging industry using advanced manufacturing and technologies, extensive research and development capabilities and a comprehensive strategic acquisition program, the company believes it has assembled the broadest and deepest range of products in the industry.
- Generation and maintenance of drawings, schematics, and project documentation.
- Track costs associated with project design and part procurement.
- Provide general engineering and design support for a wide range of activities.
- Review, prioritize and schedule work orders and up/down time PM’s auditing work order completion and effectiveness.
- Assist Manufacturing Manager(s) with root cause analysis, data collection and summary reporting.
- Provide project and work order schedules for in-house personnel and/or contractors as needed; attaching all documentation, i.e., drawings, schematics, service reports, software programming, etc. as required to complete tasks.
- Assist with planning and coordinating plant shut-down activities to best utilize manpower within the timeframe provided.
- Ensure work order documentation is complete and accurate upon closing so the historical data will be relevant for future planning activities and enter all work order based inventory transactions.
- Evaluate safety and environmental compliance as they relate to the process and projects assigned.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Coach manufacturing personnel to operate equipment efficiently minimizing or eliminating waste generation.
- Develop, implement and communicate work instructions, procedures and other documentation as necessary to support assigned projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of Engineering experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem-solving capability and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative mindset with attention to detail of process, product and material design
- PLC Programming experience, Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley preferred
- Human/Machine interface software experience, iFix, FactoryView, Panelview preferred
- Experience with AC and DC Drives, Servo Drives, motion control
- AutoCAD or Cad software experience required
- Solid understanding of fluid control, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good organizational skills including ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Maintenance scheduling/planner software experience a plus
- Experience with Fanuc robots is a plus
- Plant Manager