A premier leader in the packaging products manufacture industry due to their advanced manufacturing technologies, extensive research and development capabilities and a comprehensive strategic acquisition program. Due to successful application of these growth strategies, they now have the broadest range of products in their industry. As they continue to grow, it is essential that they continue to also focus on bringing in talented people they can grow within the company for years to come. This is an excellent landing spot for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow their career, not just their next job.
- Influence quality and productivity improvements through involvement in development of new and improved procedures.
- Develop, implement and sustain total quality management systems and procedures for the site.
- Responsible for serving as liaison between the site and its customers for management review of product performance, long term planning and problem resolution.
- Leadership role in ISO 9000 certification, which includes leading the quality council which promotes this effort.
- Ensure consistency of purchased raw materials by vendor certification, establishment or effective acceptance and product monitoring.
- Lead process improvement programs, making the site the supplier of choice.
- Interface with external and internal customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum five years of Quality Supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of ISP and Lean Practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong organization skills
- Quality Director