This client has become a leader in the packaging industry due to their advanced manufacturing technologies, extensive research and development capabilities and a comprehensive strategic acquisition program. Due to successful application of these growth strategies, they now have the broadest range of products in their industry. As they continue to grow, it is essential that they continue to also focus on bringing in talented people they can grow within the company for years to come. This is an excellent landing spot for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow their career, not just their next job.
The Corporate Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of supply chain initiatives, supply chain design and the delivery of projects that meet the strategic objectives of this growing organization and for this newly acquired business unit.
- The Sarasota Florida area
- Lead projects that will deliver transformational change within the supply chain.
- Develop and implement supplier and product strategies, make recommendations for alternative sourcing to achieve cost and lead time reductions, and ensure supply capacity is in place to support production requirements.
- Establish systems and processes for the overall supply chain execution in planning, material procurement, inventory control and shipment monitoring.
- Establish cost reduction processes; identify cost reduction, cost analysis and other best practice approaches to drive cost reduction.
- Develop project plans that align with the defined project strategy. For these projects the candidate will perform the following:
- Align the inventory plan to customer service expectations and the working capital objectives. Implement master production schedule to meet the global demand plan.
- Monitor forecast changes and assess the impact of changes to overall demand plan.
- Manage allocation of capacity to fulfill demand and replenishment orders.
- Provide feedback for changes that can lower overall cost to serve.
- Perform modeling and analysis of sourcing supply chain alternatives supporting global supply chain strategy.
Minimum B.S. in Supply Chain or Business
Six Sigma Green Belt preferred (6S – A3 Analysis)
3 – 5 years of direct professional experience working in a "World Class" Supply Chain focused role
Experience with planning, purchasing and logistics within a high-volume manufacturing environment focused on the production of consumer goods
Great communication skills, leadership qualities and A+ interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Ability to travel throughout the United States and into Canada.